SQL Object Level Recovery Native gives you the flexibility to recover individual database objects from native SQL Server 2008, 2005 and 2000 backup files instead of restoring full backups. The supported objects page contains a full list of the objects supported by SQL Object Level Recovery Native.
For maximum flexibility, SQL Object Level Recovery Native is licensed per user rather than per server instance. This means that you can restore database objects to any database, on any server, across your entire enterprise.
- Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4
- Windows 2000 Server Service Pack 4
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server Service Pack 4
- Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2003 Server Standard Edition and Windows Server 2003 Server Enterprise Edition.